Jackie Dorst speaks, writes and consults on instrument sterilization, infection prevention and OSHA safety. Jackie’s experience in the dental profession, business, public speaking and research contribute to her energetic seminars based on scientific information applied to clinical effectiveness and efficiency.
She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology from the University of Georgia and, as an undergraduate, served as a Research Assistant in Medical Mycology. Jackie is a Dental Hygiene graduate of Clayton State University.
Jackie Dorst’s speaking credentials include the International Orthodontic Congress in Paris and the 3rd International Congress of Dental Technology in Yokohama, Japan. She has been a featured speaker at the American Association of Orthodontists, the American Association of Endodontists, the American Dental Association, Wired for Success in addition to state and regional professional meetings.
Jackie is a member of the Organization for Safety, Asepsis and Prevention, OSAP, the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, APIC, the National Speakers Association, and she is OSHA certified to deliver safety training courses.
- University of Georgia, BS Microbiology
- Clayton State University, AS Dental Hygiene
- OSAP – Organization for Safety, Asepsis and Prevention
- APIC – Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology
- NSA – National Speakers Association
Professional Meeting Presentations:
- International Orthodontic Congress, Paris
- The 3rd International Congress of Dental Technology in Yokohama, Japan
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- America Association of Endodontists
- The Hinman Dental Meeting
- Yankee Dental Congress
- The Gorman Institute
- “Wired for Success”